Monday, November 26, 2007

I wonder why...

I've been very tired lately even though I'm not working and no discussion meetings for last week.I work also very easy,only 4hrs and its not a everyday thing.

Everyday i will have to wake up early in the morning even though i got nothing to do,just because i don't want to stay at home,not my home anyway,just the room.I guess that's the reason of me being so tired,sleep late every night and have to wake up early without a point.

I need a space of my own so that i can be at home anytime i want,do whatever i want at my own home.Talked to mum the other day,as far as i know,i think i wont be pursuing my degree next year.Sad to say,i need to stay back here in Malaysia for at least a year or maybe more because i need to work first then after few years later then i only go for my degree.

Now i come to making a choice whether to be a air stewardess or working in the fashion line.I got all the good contacts in fashion line already but as a fresh grad,the salary will not be that enough when i need to pay this and that when comes to that time.I thought of going to try for another time for Air Asia,since i've been through their first interview before so i will know what to prepare myself to.Is just that time will not be enough for me if i'm a air stewardess and it will be like 3 years contract so how will i be able to study by then?Is it too old for it already??And i'm afraid i'll be lazy already after working.But i believe if i got the determination,i can do it.

Another weird suggestion from a customer i'm serving that day when i'm working,its a indian guy.He was like asking me what am i studying this and that..and he suggested that i go to become a actress and it must be a comedy movie.I was like "?????okay...".If i have a few inches more,modelling will be perfect for me.I wish.Obviously i wont take my customer's suggestion into consideration,i wont want to make myself looks like a fool.

Starting to get busy after today,doing our final marketing project.Busy busy busy...i wonder how can i cope.Have to finish this third report by next January 25th.I don't think i can even enjoy my birthday.

Finally though,i rented a new place.Paid deposit already,getting the keys this Thursday.Good good good.Finally wei....:P

*i lost weight!not much but only 3kgs...need to loss more and more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby, so this is the reason u r so tired... sorry. Since when it became ur room ? :p anyway it wont be long :) freedom for u n me :p ...
so this is wat u wrote, y cant i c it when u r writing it ? nth about me also...