Monday, March 17, 2008

how?how?how?

Frustrated.

There's so much in my mind but i dont know what it is.Am i getting nervous for the graduation?Or am i nervous of what will my future be after graduation?Or some other things that happened?Am i worrying too much?Or did i bored myself too much?

2 more weeks to graduation.I still haven't found a dress.I saw one at Coast which i quite liked compared to all those that i've seen but i'm still deciding.How about the shoes to match?accessories?make-up?hairdo?

Well hair is not a problem as i have my own personal hairstylist by my side but make-up..hmmm...let make-up artist to do it for me or do it myself??

How about internship?
Going to send my resume tomorrow *monday 18th. Don't know whether can start on time or not.Gees!!!!Why the hell i'm so worried???!!!

No comments: