Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happyness?

Nowadays I can hardly online coz I don't have a internet connection at my crib.So whenever I get to online I'll check out my friends blog other than check my facebook and all that.

I read that some of them are so happy with their life now,some were busy going parties,some were busy travelling,some were busy with college and so on...

Hmmmm...then I wonder;have I ever been so happy about my life before?do I have such a great parents to provide so many things in my life?do I still have the best companies to go clubbing together?do I still have the busy-going-out life?

I don't know what's wrong with me this few days and weeks.PMS?maybe...or maybe I'm still in the holiday mood after Bandung and Bangkok,and now it's on idle that's why I keep complaining that I'm bored till I go Langkawi this coming Sunday.

I went to an interview at a event company called Rhinno Max this afternoon.It was a good start if not I'll be lazying till God knows when.Although the company is holding a lot of events but the problem is the working hours is from 830am to 630pm and its compulsory to work on Saturday,so it's 6days a week!!!The starting salary will be RM1.5k to RM1.8k.That fella somemore ask me enough or not.This fella who interviewed me is the most good looking among all the interviewers I've met even though it's only a few I've been.And now my problem is I don't know whether I wanna take this job or not and then this Saturday got Air Asia interview.I'm so confused now.I don't know which one to choose.To be honest,now my main purpose is to save money to get my degree.Both also in service industry but different pay.Being a cabin crew of course will make it possible to get my degree in a shorter period of time but in a event company as a marketing executive will give me more hands-on experience.Then if I get to be a cabin crew,I might not be quitting because of the money and I'll end up not getting my degree.Sigh....wth...wth!!!!

There's a say in chinese 'when the boat reach the pier it will eventually become straight'.I really hope so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u should try other internation airline such as qatar airline or emirates airline which fly the whole world. You will get a lot of exposure internationaly from all around the world. The best thing is, easily u can get 10k permonth. Good money and a lot of travel internationaly. We should think out of the box often. Life is about up and down, u need a lot of guidance in order to success and become more mature. good luck to u.

Anonymous said...

my dear, dun feel bad over urself cuz u're not enjoying ur life or whatever.. to me, i think u're blessed with really good mum and sister. u have mum who give u lotsa freedom and i supposed she support u to do things that u love. and u get to travel and holiday at so many places.. me? i dun get the chance to even club due to lootsa works in my uni.. just keep telling urself that, u're always being blessed, and be satisfy over what u have..