Monday, September 15, 2008

Another chapter of life?

A lot of people asked me
"why are you selling chocolates?why don't you find a job that relates to what you have studied?"

I wanted to but I don't want to be a buyer or a merchandiser,I'm bad in numbers and figures.I like to style myself,sometimes overdressed but styling for people is kinda hard,it needs a lot of studies in their lifestyle,the people they mixed with etc. etc.I like event management though but to start with,the pay is very little with my qualification with no experience and I don't have a car to go around but its a fun thing to do,I like.

So then I discover my childhood talent in scribbling drawings of jewellery and accessories that I design myself,the other day when discussing about my future with my mum and sis back at Sitiawan.So now I'm considering it eventhough I don't know where should I start with.It would be hard coz I need to support myself this time.

And about fashion...hmmm...somehow accessories and jewellery relates to fashion isn't it?

So this selling chocolate job basically is just to save some money while waiting for Air Asia for their next interview then I can save even more money for my studies if I get the job.But I can't deny that I starting to have this passion in chocolate,believe me Godiva chocolates is totally different from normal chocolate like Cadbury,Ferrero Roche and so on.Once you've tried it,you will never wanna eat other chocolates other than prestige chocolate.

Finally today is my off day.I worked 6 days in a row 10-10 everyday.I'm exhausted.So now I'm in Baby's salon doing highlights coz I'm so bored of my hair already.Hope it comes out nice.Today seems too many plans too little time.Hmmm...and have a lot to think and plan about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG... i just realised that you put a link to my blog. Gosh, thank you so much. So terharu;)Btw, I'm no longer blogging at friendster edi. I've got a new blog www.melmonica.com but it's not fully done. Hehe.

Neway, me jealous la that you got hairstylist bf. Can do hair anytime & any style. Kekeke.

Moreover, don't need to stress up about your future. You're young, beautiful and smart, you can go into any industry as long as you have the interest & commitment to it.

Enuff said, all the best to you & enjoy life~