Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Women Phrase Dictionary

I wonder did anybody read tis book i'm reading nw anot,its called 'men r from mars,women r from venus'.I found it vry helpful for better understanding.So tis is some part tat i wana share wif everyone.

Quote:U see,when a women is upset she not only uses generalities,n so forth,but aso is asking for tat support becos every women knew tat dramatic language implied a particular request.In each of those translations tis hidden request for support is revealed.If a man listening to a woman can recognize the implied request n respond accordingly,she will feel truly heard n loved.

When women say things like tis;
"we nvr go out" -a man my hear "u'r not doin ur job.Wat a disappointment u haf turned out to be.We nvr do anything together anymore becos u'r lazy,unromantic n jst boring."But it actually mean "i feel like goin out n doin something together.We always haf such a fun time,n i love being wif u.Wat do u think?Wud u take me out to dinner?It has been a few day since we went out"

"evryone ignores me"-a man may hear "i am so unhappy.I jst cant get d attention i nit.Evrything is completely hopeless.Even u dun notice me,n u r d person who is supposed to love me.U shud be ashamed.U r so unloving.I wud nvr ignore u tis way."It actually mean "2day,i'm feeling ignored n unacknowledged.I feel as tho nobody sees me.Of cos i'm sure some ppl c me,but they dun seem to care abt me.I suppose i'm aso disappointed tat u haf been so busy lately.I really do appreciate how hard u'r working n sometimes i start to feel like I'm not important to u.I'm afraid ur work is more important than me.Wud u give me a hug n tell me how special I am to u?"

"i wan to forget everything"-a man may hear "I haf to do so much tat i dun wan to do.I am so unhappy wif u n our relationship.I wan a better partner who can make my life more fulfilling.U'r doin a terrible job."It actually mean "I wan u to knw i love my life but today i'm so overwhelmed.I wud love to do someting nurturing for myself b4 i haf to be responsible again.Wud u ask me 'wats da matter?' n den listen wif empathy without offering any solutions?I jst wana feel u understanding d pressures i feel.It wud make me feel so much better.It helps me to relax.Tomolo i'll get bak to normal."

"no one listens to me anymore"-a man may hear "I give u my attention but u dun listen to me.U used to.U become a vry boring person to be wif.I wan someone exciting n interesting n u'r definitely not tat person.U haf disappointed me.U r selfish,uncaring n bad."It actually means "I am afraid i am boring to u.I am afraid u r no longer interested in me.I seem to be vry sensitive today.Wud u gif me some special attention?I wud love it.I've had a hard day n feel as tho no one wants to hear wat i haf to say.Wud u listen to me n continue askin supportive questions such as:'wat happened today?wat else happened?how did u feel?wat did u wan?how else do u feel?' Aso support me by saying caring,acknowledging n reassuring statements such as:'Tell me more' or 'Tats right' or 'i knw wat u mean' or 'i understand'.Or jst listen."

"i wan more romance"-a man may hear "U dun satisfy me anymore.I am nt turned on u.Ur romantic skills r definitely sucks.U haf nvr fulfilled me.I wish u were more like other me i haf been wif."Instead it means "Sweetheart,u've been working so hard lately.Lets take some time out for ourself.I love it when we can relax n be alone wif no pressures.U r so romantic.Wud u suprise me wif flowers sometime soon n take me out on a date?I love being romanced."

Men always misunderstood wat women meant tats y there's arguements becos men n women think n process information vry differently.
Quote:women often discovers wat she wants to say throught d process of jst talking.Tis process of letting tots flow freely n expressing them out loud helps her to tap into her intuition.Tis process is perfectly normal n especially neccessary sometimes.
So its ok tat sometimes we raise our voices.SO guys,when ur gf argue wif u next time n tell u somthing like tis abt wat i quoted jst nw,think again.We r not being 'ridiculous' n unreasonable but is u who misunderstood :).From my point of view,when we say something like 'u dun love me anymore',we actually feeling insecure inside of us,we wan to hear tat u say tat 3 'magic' words sincerely n not accusing u of something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»