Monday, October 23, 2006

Festive Holidays is boring

I'm bak in my hometown.So boring,everyone seems to haf their plans,all aso vry busy except for me.Haizzz wat to do ner...

Bought a laptop yesterday,so happy but havent install software yet cos i bought 1 is free dos de ma.Now no ppl help me to do liao lu,haf to ask Ah Wei to help me...dunno he good anot leh...i actually can do 1 but i dun haf all d cds only cos last time i aso got help ppl format computer n stuff like tat b4 ge ma,tat was long time ago la hehe...

Hmmm tmr haf to go bak kl adi lu,cos haf to work.Terpaksa la,nowadays no money liao so haf to work.Work for 3days,at 1u,nike sports culture.Haf to work harder adi lor...so i can buy alot alot of things after tat.........Maybe tis few months din shop adi,become vry moody nowadays...is jst maybe...i dunno y but i really vry moody....

No comments: