Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sot sot dei adi

I dunno wat wrong wif me tis few days.Vry damn moody orh.Thanks to d 'aunty' tat havent come n visit me!But luckily recently got one group of freaks teman me,tok crap n laughing all along.Yesterday went sing K wif Robin,Joe n Michelle.It happened when Robin requested Sun Yan Zi song,so he tune it to vry vry high key so its easier for him to sing,so at 1st of d mtv is Yan Zi toking duno wat crap,so when its tuned into high high key it sounds like cartoon or little baby toking,me n Michelle laugh until tears came out,stomach cramp n nearly rolled down to d floor.OMG!!nvr laugh like tat for such a long time adi!Anyway,i had so much fun.

Today,I was late to class again.I reached thr nt long after,i slept,slept till she say '5 mins break'.I summore tot class finish adi,so happy but den Kym told me its oni a short break. -_-".So lunch time went McD at Ampang Park,after eating we sat thr n crapped lor...vry interesting.Den went bak college to continue class...so damn boring again.Tis time,Michelle slept,snored vry softly hehe but becos i sat rite infront of her so i can hear lor.Aftr class i tumpang Asthena car go MV lor,tats d only way n easiet way tat i can go home without having to change train.Sumtimes aso feel 'em hou yi si',haf to tumpang her car everytime,how i wish i got a car!!!

Reached Subang adi asked aunty to fetch me den she fetch popo go clinic ma so i haf to follow lor.Sumtimes arh old ppl,vry farn wan leh,dunno how to speak english ma so ask us to tell doc lor.Ppl tell adi summore ask us to tell again...haih...like mother like daughter.Tis aunty arh,ppl aso din ask abt her,she go n tell her own prb to d doc,tok until nonstop.Gees,sumtimes arh i feel women arh vry mafan even tho i am one.Like wat i always ask those guys,"women vry troublesome hor?".Sorry har,recently i'm being kinda disrespectful nowadays,thanks to d group of freaks i had.Today i vry 'keng',had McD for lunch n tats it,dinner aso din eat,jst ate a piece of frenchtoast n its becos i was forced by popo to eat...snack pun tarak makan only eat assam when my mouth itch.Maybe later eat instant noodle for supper lor hehehe..Tis is how i diet....shit!feel hungry tim nw...

I think alot tis few days,always tot of living in tis world is so meaningless.Looking at d train railway arh aso can think of how will it b if i die in d middle of d track.Sumtimes in d room,i lie on d floor n think abt my life,being so useless n all.Gees!thr's so much more.Haih luckily i can still control myself...but i guess i'll be okay la...still concious of my doings

Tmr maybe goin either spa or facial cos aunty got free voucher ma.N too bad her daughter kenot go cos I can go!Yeah Yeah hahahahaha...vry devil la me...;P

No comments: