Sunday, December 10, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Yo!yo!yo n yeah i'm bak to Stw.Once i reached i had nice bak kut teh at Happy Castle.Yum..yum!Den went bak home n once i reach,saw d cutie little chester come to d gate n welcome me n his healthy tis time becos d last time whn i bak he's sick n was hospitalized.After i took my bath,went out wif mummy to granny's hse.actually wana go yum cha wif Jie wan bt haf to bring Kong kong go c doc cos thr's a guy who is actually always helped FFKed so i must help to carry Kong Kong lor cos Po Po nt enuf strenght ma bt who knws d clinic nt open.So me,mummy,Jie n yiyi went to my fav place=kopi peng kaw thr for tea.I missed it so much bt i din eat laksa lor becos i jst had lunch.N after tat we went to a boutique becos yiyi wana buy undies so we end up trying their clothes there,esp their dresses.I bought a dress aso,vry reasonable price.Sigh...so long din buy clothes adi...so charm~~


Dropped yiyi n ah Jie adi den me n mummy went home to get ready for dinner.Having seafood tonite hehe...Had crab,which i havent had for such a long time adi.Altho i'm having a good time bak here bt i'm nt vry happy wif sum1.I wanted to scold alots of foul languages adi bt i sabarrrrrrrr!!!

N today,Sunday,vry boring day...as usual mum go bak kampung wif uncle.went out lunch wif be. DO assignment while waiting for ah Jie to come out.Watched 2 of d 3 CSIs.Mum bought alot of fruits bak n she knw i'm vry heaty tis few days so she bought leong fun for me.Den whn ah Jie came out,we went to yest d boutique to collect my dress.Den went Strawberry to haf sum dessert den we chit chat for awhile den we go bak for dinner.I tell u wat,mum is so good,she cooked so much nice food for me...I love it.

No comments: