Monday, December 18, 2006

I got my xmas present early tis year!!!

Tis few days kenot on9 becos of d server/router prb,make me till so geram!But one thing tat happened make me so happy.

On Saturday morning,i got tis big package lying next to my cupboard.I wonder who is tat for but its written my name on it.SO i open it up n its a gift from HP!!!Well i got tis form a few weeks after i bought a laptop,fill it up n fax it u will get a hamper.Everything inside d hamper was like all i wanted.Especially d blib carrying case!In 1utama is selling i think RM69.90/RM89.90 if i'm nt mistaken.I saw it at 1utama n it caught my eyes. bt tat time too poor adi so dunwan buy lor...






Tis is d blib carrying case wif d pendrive












Tats all d things inside d hamper...





















closer look of it...
















Tis is d list of all d things in d hamper...cool rite...











Den Sunday went MidValley wif Be,it was nt vry happy at 1st bt after tat ok adi la...Den i saw tis young couple whn i'm on d escalator,in d age of 15/16 was slow motion french kissing.They waited till they r on d escalator oni do it wan.I think they do it on purpose,esp d girl,she's d one who initiates it.The girl is like so fugly n so young,n her partner aso.I'm at d bak of them,so yucks la!!!They were like opening d mouth n slowly,i mean SLOWLY goin nearer n nearer to d guys lips.I say tat they do it on purpose becos y cant they jst kiss n y haf to like slow mo it...so geli la....EEeeewwwWWww~~~They r obviously purposely do it in public!Am i 'lou tou' or wat??

Be bought me a pair of heels...so nice.I'm wearing it to Be's yiyi wedding.Cant wait to wear it nw dinner bt sabar ler....tats y i leave it in his car

Its exam week nw.Had fashion merchandising exam today which was actually on fri bt dunwan ler.Ms.D was looking after us as Iris is on-leave.Again,Ms.D ask me to sit right infront of her!But nvmla...I still can do it...But next sem i'm goin to see tis bitchy lady again!!!Urrrggghhhh!!!

Tmr morning got exam,havent even study yet!!!Haih...sad case...assignment aso havent touch yet...planning to pass up to her later.After tis week i'll be free!!!Yahooo!!!N Christmas is coming!!!

Merry Xmas everybody...love ya

No comments: