Monday, October 27, 2008

"i love alyse wong :)"

Yo!yo!yo!
I'm back from my holidays.I went to JB-Singapore to meet my mum and all.It's been two years I never been to Singapore already.The last time was last two years New Year's eve,it was crazy then but it was the best memories I ever had in Singapore.
Taken at De Bali-JB

Well this time is only for 3 days.One night in Johor and another night at Singapore.It was tiring and very very hot.Went to Vivo City for shopping then went to my uncle's house at Queenstown,had dinner...a very very unsatisfied dinner ever.We waited for more than one hour and the place is so hot,mum and aunt nearly wanna pick a fight with the waiter because he's very very very the super slow when all of us was kinda rushing.
my uncle's puppy-Louie

Betz dear was with me once I reached Johor.We went to Singapore together-gether the day after.Then after shopping,dinner and all,me and Betz went down to Orchard Rd to meet her cousin then we went Zouk first.Then we changed to The Butter Factory.The place was okay okay lor...Zouk is better,the crowd at least have better looking guys around.LOL.

Well anyway,I probably going Singapore again next week for training and will be staying for 3 days.This time baby probably coming over with me,hopefully it will be fun.


"i love alyse wong :)"

No comments: