Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hot 'N Cold

I'm feeling happy today I wondered why.I walked to Pavilion this afternoon during lunch break.I'm having my headphones on,listening to Leona Lewis,of course not bleeding love.I enjoyed so much for the whole 10mins.I suddenly got the feeling of being alone is like a bird so free.

My purpose to go to Pavilion is to check out the Charles & Keith whether they have the bag I want coz I can get staff price but unfortunately....no bag no boots no shoes.But nevermind I'm going to Singapore next week for training...hehehe :)

Waited for baby for lunch but he got client.Ended up no lunch but I got two pairs of shoes from Tangs!Love it and its reasonable priced.I'm so happy...:)

#....you change your mind,like a girl changes clothes...yeah you pms like a bitch I would know...and you over think always speak crypticly I should know that you're no good for me...

No comments: