Friday, November 14, 2008

New haircut,new friends and new happenings

Been pretty busy lately.Just came back from Singapore on last Friday early morning.Then go to work after 3hrs of sleep.Went there for training as I've mentioned.

Went there with my AM,company's driver fetch us all the way there.We stayed at a worth more than SGD$4mil condominium at Orchard Rd,it was 'heaven'!I even told my AM that maybe we should hang out more at the poolside to fish some rich men who's staying there.LOL.

Well I had a great time there apart from the training.Met up with Betty dear of course and Mei.Then we had korean dinner with Betty's cousin,Ivan and his friend Jon at Far East.Then we went to Sentosa Island to the Cafe Delma.
################
Well sorry I couldn't finish my blog now coz I'm feeling sleepy already after my flu medicine and some distraction from msn...anyway will update more on my first time to Ministry of Sound Euphoria,clubbing at Poppy and so much more.Stay tuned.

By the way...how do I look?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look awesome :D

Anonymous said...

you look fab;)

reddishTea said...

u look gorgeous with ur new hairstyle! really love it =)