Sunday, November 16, 2008

Air Asia Interview

Scarrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!
I'm all alone at the shop now because of the KLCC stupid yearly power shutdown.I have to take care all my babies aka the chocolates,blast the airconds and leave before 12am.Crap!

I'm so bored.No one in msn that I can chat with.Nothing to do in facebook so that's why I'm here blogging.But I really don't know what I should write about.

Well well well...lemme think..hmmm...well I got my highlights into dark blue because I went to the Air Asia walk-in interview yesterday at Renaissance Hotel.Lucky I didn't go in the morning I heard it was packed and busy.By the way,I got shortlisted and waiting for their second interview without having to queue up for 2 hours at least to wait for my turn.This time only took me about less than 20 minutes include filling up their forms.

So before all that,I went to Sg. Wang to take passport sized photo and a full body photo.I went looking around for so long,well not for the passport size photo but the full body photo.So I came to this shop at BB Plaza,there's this old uncle.At first he's charging me RM30 for 1 freaking copy of a full body photo.Then I left,try to look for other shop but then all also don't have.So I have to go back to the uncle shop.This time he gave me discount,only RM25 for one copy,I got no choice but to say okay.So he took a few shots then he let me choose.When I was holding the camera looking at it,he hold me at the waist and keep telling me I'm pretty I sure can get the job bla bla bla...In my mind I was thinking,sigh this uncle so old already somemore so pervert he can be my grandfather already but nevermind la just treat him as one lor.Then before I leave his shop,he asked me to go and look for him when I'm free wor.I was like -_-" okay~

Then when I reached Renaissance Hotel they say I have to take new photos because they need a white background and they have this small little booth that provide the service.Its RM25 for a full body and a passport size photo.I was like...You know what I'm feeling?????!!!Damn it!!!!

Anyway,there's a price to pay for you to get something.Hopefully I get this!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done on getting the job! Good luck with it.

airasiareviews.blogspot.com