Thursday, August 20, 2009

Challenges in life

I thought this is the life I wanted.But I'm wrong.....


What can I do?

Nothing.I can only take this as a challenge in life.
Stay focus and positive and go through every single day with a smile begining of the day and the end of it.

I miss home.I miss mum's cooking.I miss travelling.I miss college life.I miss getting up every in the afternoon and lepak until late at night.I miss working in Godiva.I miss looking out the shop and trying to impress every cute guys passing by. :P

Sigh.......

Eventhough I got friends with me...lots of party and happy hours I sometimes do feel lonely.I guess I needed someone to be there for me.After all I'm still a girl who also need people to care and pampered along the way eventhough I'm strong or I looked strong to most of the people who know me but there's also time I feel like giving up,exhausted and weak.The question is who?and when? and am I ready?