Sunday, May 10, 2009

Unlucky?

It all passes so fast that I can't even catch up.....

It's already a month plus flying.It's not as glamorous as you can see.Tiring.There's one day,I said the most "sorry" in my life...not only "sorry" but to say something like "i know it's my mistake i know i'm careless,i'm so sorry".People who have known me..LOL they'll be laughing at me while saying "now you know how it feels!"

Been very emo lately.Feels life has become more and more meaningless these day.Till today I still don't know whether this is what I really want or not.Everyone seems so far away,everything.I feel loneliness deep inside.I miss home.So I take my 3 days off to go home. :)

Celebrated Mummy's Day.Is just so nice to be home.All the nice food..ahhh yummy!I brought mummy,popo,yiyi and jie to Capri and we talked for so long.They never stayed up so late before especially in Sitiawan except for jie of course.Went to Pangkor Island with jie the next day to meet my long time no see friend and of course sun bathing...I just love the beach so much but! i lost my newly-original-headphones....arggghhh!!!!!!!!!!

I've been missing a lot of things lately;
first my zebra SEw900 phone and my first-time-using-my own-money-to-buy phone,
second RM70 (i think i dropped it),
third the other day when i get my digi RM10 reload from the atm,i accidently throw the receipt with the reload number on it and only realize it the next day,
and forth my headphones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am I careless or is just plain bad luck?Damn!!!

1 comment:

TwiLight said...

Jessy chen is flying!!! :)