Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lucky me

Two more weeks to final exam and I can fly!!!only if I pass the exams and the passing mark is 90/100.

Sigh...that girl that I mention on my previous post.She got no choice but to drop batch.How sad we was when she told us that before we went for our aircraft visit.She's a very cute and friendly girl and kind and fun too.Even though we aged the same,I feel like I'm a big sister to her.Or maybe is just me,I felt that I got this bond with her albeit we only know each other for about one and a half month or so.

Today class started at 1115am and I was late for 15mins because there was a massive jam while on the way to KL Sentral.But when I reached,luckily the class was about to start and the instructor didn't notice me if not I'll get my 3rd explanation letter.We had role play and shouting command for today.It was fun.But I didn't get to shout :( cos we got not enough time and Friday is our Door Drill.I'm thinking where can I practice my shouting...hmm...my apartment?no way!!later the whole block also come out and thinks that I'm crazy or something...Geez no way man!

Counting down to 2 more days to my dear babe 21st birthday!I can't wait babe!Let's party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you dear

Anonymous said...

i miss you dear