Thursday, February 12, 2009

Long time no see

To all my dear friends and readers,



There's a few reason why my blog has been frozen for so long;

1) my lappy got problem
2) the connection at my place got problem
3) 1 and a half months back I was busy working during the festive season
4) after that I got called from Air Asia to start training immediately
5) I need to wake up every morning at 530am to prepare for training and it finishes at 6pm Mon-Sat
6) few days after that I gotta prepare for my 21st birthday
7) usually after training I'll go shopping for CNY
8) ....CNY...
9) came back from Sitiawan for training on the 2nd day of CNY *how sad :'(
10) went back again on the weekends coz Saturday no class
11) came back feeling extremely tired and yet still have to wake up early in the morning to go for training,walk also floating then after training went house visiting and house warming,gambled lost rm150 then went to another friend's house...nearly fainted
12) sent lappy to repair so that's why now I can online :)

There's more to be updated but I gotta sleep now.SO stay tuned!

No comments: