Thursday, March 16, 2006

Beach recreation

As usual,woke up at 7.40am to fetch mum to work as i nit to use da car.Abt 8.10am,got back home to continue my sleep.Set my hp alarm clock to 1.40pm.Was planning to go to sch n take my arts certificate n tis morning asked me to take da car to wash.Half way thru my sleep,at abt 12noon,i heard
*message alert tone sings*(twice)
"nobody gonna love me better,i must stick wit u forever...."from The Pussycatdolls
It was ah ming,he sent me several msgs which scares me.Too tired to even bother to reply.So i jst ignored it n continue sleeping.After half an hr,
*message alert tone sings*
"nobody gonna love me better,i must stick wit u forever...."
I tot it was ah ming again,but tis time is josephine,my hairstylist n my fren.Ask me where r we(me,my sis n ah sze).Replied her,knowing tat she's coming to stw(she's from pantai remis).Kip on replying until i aso dun feel any sleepy at all.So i wake up b4 da alarm clock rings,prepared myself to go out,packed my bag for swimming n off i leave home.While on da way out,josephine smsed me saying tats she's on da way to my sis place so i haf to drive faster,cancel my plan to go sch n wash car,n go to my sis place as i dun like ppl to wait for me.When i reached she aso waiting in da car for me adi,so i straight away get into her car n went to fetch ah sze.We decided to go to lumut strawberry geh,but when we r there,is not open so we went to capri,my fav place.I ate fettucine salmone as i havent had my brunch yet,din finish it cos its too filling.We keng kai there,so loud as josephine talks vry loud all da time,da whole shop aso can hear us laughing n toking.

It lasted till 4pm.We left becos jo haf to buy light bulbs(her new hair salon opening soon) n she haf to leave early.Went to a furniture shop opposite da road of da lights shop,as jo wanted to find a glass cabinet.Da shop lady owner so 'chuen' so we walked out of da shop scolding her.Den jo sent us back to my sis place n she went back to pantai.When we reached there,ah fai kor adi reached(i asked him to join us to t.batik as i can save some petrol).After my sis change n packed her things,we leave to t.batik abt 5pm.

It was a vry sunny day,so hot n luckily da place is not vry crowded.Walked a long way to d end of da beach,to find a not-so-many ppl spot.I spotted a place which is da ideal spot for everyone of us.

We din actually swim there as da 3 of us cant swim,only ah fai kor knw how to swim.He's da 1st one to jump down to da sea n start swimming.We jst played wif da water n da big gigantic float which i rent for rm5.Tot tat i wud be dark after swimming becos i din apply any sunblock but i'm not.No differences.Dunno whether is i'm tired or wat,i felt down after swimming,had alot to think,become no mood adi while go back home.

*will post photos soon*

No comments: