Thursday, March 02, 2006

which 1 to choose?

I actually haf 3 blogsite for me to blog.1st blog i ever had is friendster blog,which sucked up everything i posted last yr n i decided to start a new 1 there,xanga n now blogspot.
Well abt my post i've posted n will be posting,mostly abt my daily totz n routine,new stuffs n new happenings.I dunno whether is there anybody who reads my blog or not,i will still blog to write out my feelings,no matter i'm happy,sad,confuse,disappointed,angry,crazy,curious,etc.I found tis is da best way to express my feelings n doubts,isnt tis is all da ppl blogging for?Well i'm not sure abt tat,cos every person got their own way of thinking.

So enjoy urself by reading my blog if u do read my blog. ;P

3 comments:

Evie said...

I personally prefer blogger... not sure bout you.. will be adding this blog URL into my blog soon.. hope you are okay with that. all the best to u.. did not know that u were still in stw when i was actually there at the same time.. aiks

JeSsC said...

Of cos i'm ok wif tat...so r u still in stw now?if not,when is ur next trip?next time sms me when u in stw ma...

Evie said...

k.. added your link already... siam paragon is a real nice place... did u check out the ocean world!? it's like the largest aquarium in south east asia.. will be posting that up soon..

will sms you the next time i'm at stw... might be goin gdown this weekend thought.. just came back for a week..