Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Wat so big deal??

Well everyone shud knw today we get our results,SPM results .I really dun understand y they must feel nervous,sked,worried b4 da day comes n cried,felt disappointed,upset when they get their results if its not wat da results they wanted.For me,no matter wat da results is goin to be,u cant do anything even when u feel nervous,sked or worry,da results will still be da same.Dun expect too much,as long as u gave in 100% in da exams.

I knw i din really concentrate in tis 'exam of my future' becos of my stress condition but i tried my vry vry best.My results came out to be not bad,i tot i wudnt even pass n din expected to get any a's.When i go to sch wif a tidak-apa feeling,i got a shock when i c da results.Compared to a classmate which study even harder than me,spend da whole day revising wif only few hrs to sleep,get 1st in class,n me,sleep in da afternoon,online everyday,watch tv,once i open da book i felt sleepy adi,da book is opened but dunno wats goin on in my mind;n my results is better than her's...n now u knw y i got a shocked rite...I'm not showing off here,my results r not tat GREAT anyway,not even proud of it,even my dad is worrying whether i can get to college anot wif tis kinda results.Hahaha but dad is still proud of me,of my results,for my tis kinda level of knowledge n my lazy attitude.I get rm300 from him too...wahahaha but dunno whether he will really give anot,better not put high hopes of tat rm300.Jst like SPM...life's like tis.

*happened on 13/3/2006*

No comments: