Thursday, April 13, 2006

FRIENDS

It's 3.38am.I'm still in a cybercafe(shhh!dun tell anyone),online,blogging n listening to mp3's from my hp...I received a sms at 3am jst now from my beloved lovely darling,ah sze.She wrote tat she miss me n asked me to take care.I replied her,i miss her too wif a sad smiley at d end of it.She replied again tat she's worried abt me n will call me tomolo.I felt so touch n curious at d same time.Touched becos she really cares abt me n curious of wats she worrying abt n worry abt her aso cos she sound sad from her msg.I wonder wat it is,is too late to call her now so i might jst haf to wait till tomolo.

Friends always meant alot to me.Before tis i dun feel tat my frens cares abt me,they do but i think not as much as i do care for them,well i cant compare as long as i do my part as their frens.I cant tok to anybody as there's no one i can tok to,no one who can understand wat i'm goin thru,no one who can even spare some time to listen to my prbs.Till recently i haf tis bunch of frens,u knw who u guys n girls r.They really cares abt each n other frens.They take frenship as a important thing in their lifes n not only befriended wif those who will give them advantages.I nvr had frens like them,nvr had frens who will sms,care,call,be wif u once they c ur mood changes or when u r in trouble,nvr had frens who will stay late n go out wif u whenever u wan them to even they r extremely tired from work but now i haf.They r really great listeners,counselors too.Now i feel tat i'm less stressful than b4 which i haf to kip everything inside becos i got no one to turn to.I really appreciate every each of u as my frens,as my buddies,my bros n sis.I love u all!I do care abt u guys too!U all really meant alot to me.Thank u all for being my frens!Muaks muaks muaks!

*leave comments if u haf something to say when u read my blogs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
That little joke, or even just a simple ''HI''
Could be like a ray of sunshine from the sky.
So my pal, this is dedicated to you for all the smiles you have made a new !!