Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Life after Easter


*Tis Easter egg was brought all da way back from UK,is a pressie from my beloved 'ku ma'*


Tis year's Easter really meant alot to me.I went to City Harvest church on Saturday-15th April.It was totally awesome,overall everything was great,da worship,da ppl,da pastor,everything!Tat was da nite where i decided to open up for God to come back to me,i accepted Him back to my life again.Get to knw alot of new ppl,they r all vry frenly.I feel more welcome there compared to my previous church i went.Everything tat da pastor said was all actually make sense n closely related to US(no matter how old u r).I really enjoyed myself there n glad tat i went there.

I've learned alot.From tat,i've made my decisions.Well,things had happened n i dunwan to mention it here.Eventhou its brings harm but I nit to go thru tis stages before reaching destiny.Tats wat i've learned from da sermon.Tis decisions tat i've made its better for everyone,i dun think i will regret but i'll hope there's something we can learned from wat had happened from da past n change.It's sad,hurt,unbearable but time will heal,even it will left more or less of scars but wat we haf to do is face it n forgive.I do not blame anyone for wat had happened as i've forgive but if U think i'm wrong,jst continue blaming me or even hate me if u will feel better.I'll pray for u n for myself.So i'm not unhappy,down or even angry rite now.I told myself da 1st thing i came back to stw is to go thru it n live my NEW life.Y new?well,something or somebody had walked out of my life.I kept thinking of wat had happened thou but i think ONE day,i will stop thinking abt it anymore,maybe when i'm in kl next week,busy working which will makes me no time for it n slowly fades....

Slowly i'm changing myself.Like today,i've changed my simcard to a new one,get a facial,curled my eyelashes(DAMN!it looks shorter) n soon i gonna get a hairdo.BUt now having a hard time deciding la,so many ppl gave compliments abt my hair now,i like tis WILD look but but but so many but....haih...Tomolo i'll change my bedsheet,go gym,dun go out at nite(as if),start to make plans wif papa eric abt me goin kl.So many ppl said i looks pale n ill,maybe,after da struggle n those sleepless nites,i really haf to change my lifestyle now,REALLY!Well jst let it goes da way God wanted to...

Pals,pray for me k...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl,i was just browsing thru ur blogs so don mind me for leaving a few words in ur blogs..
well,from ur blogs,seems like u r struggling for the past few days,i hope u getting better now as i can c ur frens really cares for u..
i dono wat r u goin thru now as i am not close with u but bad things will soon be over,good things will come around soon..u just got to believe in urself,don hurt urself,don break down n cry,have the confidence in urself,be the one u really r :)
i mite not know u too well,but u r not a bad person,u r just a girl who is being herself all along,don worry,i am not that kind of hypocrite person..i won't say i am worry bout u but just hope that u won't hurt urself..
ur life gonna be good girl..probs wll soon be over,like i said,good times will come around soooon,so no worries girl..just live ur everyday to the fullest n one thing,its good that u appreciate frens around u :)
take care girl :)
will c u when i get back :)

amnesty xxx

Anonymous said...

jessica,
actually thru out the whole service i kept praying that god'll enlarge ur heart so that u'll be touch by him once again!

remember, this is not a emotional decision..
i've seen how real is He changing vern's life..
and my life as well!!!

I hope u can continue to join me in church..
the church service is on
saturday 7pm
or
sunday 10am..

currently my cell group is going to the sunday one..i really hope to c u there!! muaks..
love u too..

sometimes u might feel like there is no one that can be consider as ur fren, i hope u do reconsider me as ur fren..
we might not be contacting each other tat often, cuz we both have our own busy life to go on, but remember, no matter what, count on me! i'll always try my best to help u..this is my promise to you!!

love you and take care..
trust in god with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, and he will direct your path.

hope to c u at church..muaks!!!