Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Choice haf made,i must be responsible

Its been a month i'm here in kl,working for most of d time.Sometimes i jst wanted to quit becos of d tiredness i've been thru.Now it only left abt 3weeks or less than tat but i overheard tat they were planning to extend d time period.Well i hope not.D last time i went back to stw,i've discussed wif mum abt my interest n wat i shud study.So i asked is there a position called image consultant,there is so mum helped me to find out.She found Raffles Designing Institute for me,which Melinda Looi was gratuated from n alot more of local+successful designers.I went to d institute to find out last week on my off day.Its a nice place,nice building,nice environment n they seems to be more concentrate on designing n marketing.I guess i will enjoy myself study there.So tis week,tis coming thursday,i'm goin there to register wif dad.School gonna start at 9th July,which i only got few weeks to play after my work here den go sch.Where got enuff orh?!But is ok la...After i study,i only got one week of holidays in each semester,so short but its faster for me to get my diploma.Its only 2yrs 3mnths of studies compare to LKW which takes 3yrs.I hope i've make da right choice.Well tis is wat i like to do n i'm interested in.Wish me luck guys!

1 comment:

Evie said...

good luck to you gurl... but have you compared betweeen the syllabus?

different colleges and institues actually teaches different syllabus and some covers more topics than others..

do check it out carefully