Monday, May 08, 2006

Joga Bonito-Play beautiful

So,I've been working for abt 1 week now.Tired but fun.I'm working in a nice place,a booth tat looks like a semi football.Is kinda grand thing actually,reporter even came n took pictures.The reporter even asked me n my another colleague to take a pic wif us holding jerseys,so it might come out in The Star newspaper lifestyle section.Den astro came to shot 'gogo trendy'.Last friday was da launching day,Nike haf a party at a gym nearby,they make it to a vry nice place,vry creative.Alot of media came,NTV7,astro,channel[V],reporters from all da newspaper company,magazines etc.Ok so let me tell u wat so big deal abt all tis,its World Cup 2006 bro!

I'm staying at papa eric's hse.Staying wif him let me learn alot,his past,his experiences,vry interesting.Well one of a day,from wat i remember is papa's bday.Haf dinner wif big boss at coca restaurant to celebrate papa's big day,its a vry rare thing tat big boss will purposely came over to kl at nite n celebrate employee's bday.Da steamboat cost abt rm500+ for 7 of us.After tat we went to a coffee shop nearby our hse,old klang raod for a drink wif daddy.Dad was already drinking wif his frens but becos of me n papa's bday he came all da way from Puchong n he's half way drunk.Vry happy to c dad tat nite,he's so funny,as usual,he toks abt me n telling me things.I din knw tat actually i'm tough till dad told me.He said when i was young,abt 18 months old,he bath me tat time i fell down n my head got swollen n i din even cry n wat he said to me was "jess,stand up.Everything will be fine"n did ntg to my head!Tat was really funny when he said tat to me.Da same thing he said to me when i was at kindergarden private sch,i fell all da way down from da stairs infront of him!N i din even cry!He told me alot of things which he had told me b4,sound familiar each time but everytime it touch me deep inside.Dad let me stay at papa's place for long cos he knw tat there's issue between me n aunty,so its better for me to stay outside.

I think i'm growing fat staying wif papa.He always brings me to supper after work.He knw how to eat n wherever he brought me,is all good food especially da famous curry chicken noodles...yummmmm*drooling*.He told me stories too,abt his past,so kelian but vry interesting.




http://wildjessc.blogs.friendster.com/photos/joga_bonito/

No comments: