Thursday, May 18, 2006

I could only wish....

Vry sad to hear tat dad said tat in da future all our babies is not his.Meaning-all of my or my sis children is not Chen.Dad,only got 3 daughters included me,no son.He's tot maybe vry english n open minded but in some ways,he's vry china man.So i always haf a tot tat if in da future i got 2 sons,da 2nd one will put my surname.
Some of my ex bf really loved me cos they agree,but at last we aso broke up hehehehe :p.But sometimes,things will be different from wat they said when its really happen.I really hope my future husband will understand n let me do wat i wish to...haih but vry hard la...Next time b4 go dating wif a guy must ask them 1st lor,if not it will waste each other time...but i sked will scare them off leh hahahahaha so how arh....haih let it be lor...Vry selfish hor me...

No comments: