Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Am i sick?

Today after class went to KLCC wif my 3 sopohs.Went to our fav shop,SaSa,i tried d eyelash curler n its amazing!So right after tat i ask the salesgirl whr can i get it.Its rm26.90!Isnt it too much for an eyelash curler?...So Asthena was thinking whether wana buy it anot cos got 20% discount n at last she decided not to n I'm d one who's getting it eventho d price its nt vry worth buying..hehehe becos eyelashes for me is vry important n its d most attractive thing tat i feel proud of.Den i bought a white colour eyeliner.Tis time we r window n shopping in branded stores.I saw a Coco Chanel white handbag,vry nice,simple n in medium size n it cost rm6k!!!Wait la..when i rich tat time i go buy hahahaha...maybe 10yrs later?20?n when tat time comes d bag adi duno go whr liao...Its more expensive than LV lor wif tat size altho i dun like LV.
tis is wat my old-screwed-up eyelash curler do
...n tis wat d cyber colors eyelash curler does!AMAZING rite!Sure la!its so expensive...

Den Asthena went to buy Estee Lauder beyond paradise perfume.D smell vry fresh lor,nt bad.Thr's a promotion tat is u buy a set they will give one free make-up.So Asthena go for d make-up,smokey eyes.Sum1 wif make-up n without make-up can make alot of difference. I mean a whole lots of differences.Lets c.
forget to take a pic of 'before' so jst take a pic tat she posted in frenster
make over processing...
*tada*vry different n pretty leh...so make-up more often la!

The reason why i posted a pict of myself is becos whn Asthena dropped me at MV(so tat i can take train bak to Subang).Once i stepped into MV,not even 5mins,thr's 2 ladies approached me,i was like?'wat?'den they asked me whr did i buy d winnie the pooh tat hanging out frm my pocket.SO blibliblabla...we become frens n exchanged numbers.One is a HELP psychology student n one is a nutritionist.SO they asked me,am i a make-up artist n i said no.Den they asked again,am i a hairstylist n i said no,n den they ask am i a manicurist becos i painted my nails sharp red n i said no.N finally i told them i'm a fashion student,n they was like 'oh~tats y u dress so nicely' bt i wanted to tell them,most of d fashion designer student in my coll esp girls sucks,sum is so fat sum is so ugly n sum is so 'lou tou'=kolot,i wonder how come such ppl without fashion sense can design a good piece of garment whn they dun even groom up themself(i knw i'm mean).Den i tell tat nutritionist i wana kip fit n she said "nonit la,u so thin adi" hehehe...
N when i got home i felt vry unease adi.I reckon tat i'm gonna be sick.Soon i'm right,i'm sick nw(7 feb,March).Even go class aso felt dizzy in d morning n i slept.End up din go to Ms.D class...n be fetch me home after we had lunch(i din eat) n cutted his hair.He looks so cute after cutting his hair,suddenly kenot accept tim...anyway its a nice haircut tho...

No comments: