Monday, February 05, 2007

Despair...

Day started wif d feeling of emptiness.Wat is empty inside of me?HOPE n JOY!I suddenly felt so boring so lonely so empty once i woke up.

Came bak to Subang n no one is home.Dad went to play golf n aunty is at Summit wif cam.I like it whn thr is no one at home.Get myself cleaned,do tis do tat den take laundry down n help aunty in d kitchen.

Its 745pm.Dad reached 15mins ago bt he's drunk.When he's having dinner he cant even eat properly.We talked abt cooking n he asked me to cook for him 1 day,he asked twice n i answered twice.I dun even wana look at him d whole time whn we'r having dinner.I felt like crying whn i c him.I feel like telling him off."Dun u think it too over for u to drink like tis!"<<--Tis is kept in my heart.

N den later i'm online.Chatting wif R,he's complaining tat he's so lonely,so suffering.I c myself frm my past,he's like me,last time.Stubborn,unreasonable,like to make assumptions.No matter how i tell him,he jst wont accept n listen.Making ppl felt so hard to live,like thr's no space to breathe.Making difficult choice for ppl to take.Only i'm right n u'r wrong.Asking ppl to leave their families n be wif me.Etc.Tats me last time...n nw,i may haf change most of it already.And V now is in despair... cant do anything...all becos of LOVE...

No comments: