Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Woke up early today jst becos i got presentation n gonna haf briefing b4 tat.But d freaking LRT got technical prb.I got a shocked whn i see tis...

But luckily i'm nt late n i'm jst right in time.Presentation was okay.Had discussion wif another group members of mine n i realise i got so much work to do.Gees!Went to Ampang Park after tat wanted to take lrt bak bt Be said he's coming to fetch me so went to walk around n aso to look for the movie The Man in The Iron Mask or Pride&Prejudice for the Contemporary History class final project.1st shop=none,2nd shop=none bt tis lady who is working thr told me whr i can get cheap ones den

lady: u working arh?model?

me: (wanted to reply)

lady: u model arh?

me: no arh...i'm a student

lady: oh!tats y la u wear until so 'hot'

me: hehe...(grin)

lady: y dunwan be model?

me: hehe not tall enuff la...

lady: iya..can wan la u so pretty...try la

me:*thinking*(if model arh whr got wear like tat wan,model sure low profile wan ma).

So i thanked her,smiled n left d shop.Sigh,if i can be model den good lor bt got ppl dun let leh...After awhile,cross over to Citibank thr n wait for Be.Den thr's a foreigner approached me n asked me whr is d LRT station,it happens so suddenly n i duno wat am i toking abt to him n i jst use sign language,easier for him to understand.Den after tat Be fetched me.

I told him abt wat happened jst nw wif tat lady n he said "u really like tat kinda of things wan hor?"-_-'...Den we discuss abt me moving out frm Dad's,its not a good topic tho which ruin my mood today.Am i so hard to trust anyway?I wana do wat i wan,i wana go wherever i wan,i wana go out wif whoever i wan.I WANT TO HAVE FUN!!!!!if not sooner or later i will get 'yau wat jing' n kill myself like d korean actress.

N now my mood is totally extremely super duper down.It happens everytime when thr sum day d day after...why?

No comments: