Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Brain storming..coming soon

It's not a new movie that's coming soon,it's assignments!I was damn sleepy today in class,trying so hard to keep my eyes open.No break somemore.

After class went to canteen to have some snacks.Saw a bunch of ID fellas.I wonder why they keep looking at me one kind,everytime.

As usual,I tumpang Lynn's car back but i drive.There's a f*cker parked right behind Lynn's car.That car owner thinks he/she is driving a Benz so can park everywhere they want is it!No brains one this kinda people!Make us waited for so long and still can't find the owner so we asked another car drive away so we went out the other way.Stupid la that owner!!!If i see that owner i sure scold that person nicely one!

Got assignment due next week and quiz for tomorrow.Sigh...will be busy busy busy again....

No comments: