Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pshhhhhhh pissed!!!

I didn't go back Sitiawan this weekend so i stayed at home.Dad and aunty went to Malacca.I was so pissed that that freaking paranoid lady aka aunty locked the door.I can't online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She think i'm a thief or what?!

So i smsed dad and asked him;

me : aunty locked the room door and how shud i on the router?(fire burning already)
dad : dad don't know...cannot do anything
me : (burn to the top of my head already) is she crazy or wat?!okla den

What the hell is that!Hello?I'm your daughter la can't you do anything about it!Always like that!Finger bend out don't bend in one!I love you so much somemore!!!!Errrgggghhhh!!!!

I was bored to hell.Suprisingly i woke up so early in the morning somemore.Popo and cammie went out.No car.I watched tv.Washed my hair.Body scrubed.Listening to song at my lappy and practice my dancing as well.Read.Vacum my room.So i wait and wait,hoping Binny will call me out or whatever...but he woke up at 6pm when i called.Got nothing better to do and pissed so i wanted to get something sweet and cold to eat so i make agar agar.

Headache...i got migrain back again...i wonder why...DAMN!!!!

The today they came back from Malacca already and brought back durians and rambutans.So i went out and eat.WTF!Dad asked me if i used the frying pan this afternoon or not.In my heart thinking,sure that f*cking b*tch point fingers on me one!So i said no.Then when popo and cammie and that b*tch went in to the house for awhile,dad talked about the router.At first i'm not that pissed already one and then dad said that b*tch said that i always don't off the router.F*ck right!Then i said but!haih whatever la.Where got people off the router one!!!So afraid of getting strucked by lightning and die,you will DIE EARLIER!!!Then dad said so like this la who's the last person who use it then off it.Then i just said okok.Totally no mood already.Even the bittest durian taste tasteless to me even though that's my favourite.Don't even wanna see that b*tch face!I purposely went in to the room when she's talking to popo when we were watching tv just now.

SO happened that i forgot to take in my slippers and it was bitten by angel.OMFG!!!!!!I whacked her until!!!!That slipper is new!I just bought it from Bali!!!!I'm so pissed and sad now....Argghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: