Saturday, July 28, 2007

It really happened...freaky

Last few days when i was driving,i kept thinking of how will it be if i got into an accident and die so that i don't to face all those shits happening in life.

I read this book called The Secrets by Rhonda Byrne.Its about something like think about what you want and what kind of situation you wanna be and it will happen with the power of the universe.

And i got into an accident today.Not my car somemore,its someone's mum car.I'm so dead.

After the accident,i got so scared.Lucky i'm not dead and not injured,if anything happen to my face and i'm not dead,i think i will commit suicide.I felt so bad and scared.When i'm taking my nap,my whole body is shaking and the heart beats so fast.

This will cost me a lot.I felt so sorry that someone's mum cried because she really loves cars.Even though there's someone who wanna help me but i don't want la.No matter what,its my fault i need to be responsible.Now i'm finding ways to get the cheapest workshop to get it all done asap.But have to collect back all my debts first.

Damn bad luck!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

@@... is this your first time getting into an accident..?? anyways.. always pay more attention when driving.. ^^ i kena few times d.. so understand how you feel.. anyways... good luck in finding a cheap workshop... best to find friends who know the workshop ppl well then might be able to get a cheaper price.. ^^

Anonymous said...

jess.... next time dun simply think..i feel that u are very negative minded.. be happy..