Friday, October 26, 2007

I got lotsa lotsa stuff...

Went back to Subang yesterday to pack my stuff.First thing when i step in to the house,aunty was asking me whether i've gain weight.Shit!i really gained so much weight...or maybe i'm just bloated*excuse*.Even popo also saw me gained weight.She said i look better like that,face rounder,you know old people like to see people fair fair and fleshy chubby.

I didn't realise i got so many clothes and shoes;3 big IKEA plastic bag and one luggage bag and its heavy!I remember when i first move in that time i got only 5 or 6 big luggage bags and now..me myself also couldn't believe it.And one big bag of my handbags.

I couldn't believe it that i've gained so much weight so just now when i was hanging out with Betty at Starbucks Pavilion,i logged into my friendster account and view my pictures now and then.Face got not much difference though cos my face are always chubby,but my tummy and hips!Shit...i'm so sad now.Damn!Anyone can recommend any ways or formula or dietary recipes of losing weight???

No comments: