Monday, October 15, 2007

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveller, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,


And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.


I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference


...Robert Frost



I wonder if this poem sounds familiar to you.I remembered I first read it when I'm at highschool,memorized each lines to read it out loud to all the classmates and teacher to listen.It was form four if I'm not mistaken.Well that time I barely understand what the poem is trying to tell and now as I've grown up soon to be in my 20's in 2 months time,I think I've understand after decided so many things in my life since I graduated from highschool.

At first I thought to study mass communication to be in the advertising line but later on I realise there's so many people wanted to study the same course at that time.It was a hit this recent years.Then I thought of photography since I love taking pictures so much and it wasn't a good choice to take the course here in M'sia after all.And then I thought of arts,well I don't think I'm that artistic anyway so nop!So I thought of being a image consultant and my mum agreed and check it out for me.I went to check out at LKW as well as they're more like a designing college.Then mum found this college,where Melinda Looi and also other local designers was from.I went there to check out and I found this course that I'm studying now.

Apart from that,staying with dad.When I first came down to KL,I stayed at a uncle house because of some issues with aunty which is my step mother before that.So after a while,she eventually persuaded me to go back there to stay and i thought since she's offering,it should be fine so i went back to dad's to stay.Lots of things happened.Often i make the wrong choice,even choosing the right people to be with.But it's not that i'm always that bad in all that.

And now,been through so many things.After all the conflicts and misfortunate incident that occured.Life has changed,again.People around me have changed,people that i befriended with are different,vision of life changed and the environment i'm living in has also changed.Thanks to Binny,Tze,Dada who are always there to cheer up my life and there to back me up.I hope it will never ever change.And thanks Lynn who are there to give me advice when i need guidance and helped me through my most difficult time.

After months of having a hard time at dad's,now i've decided to move out.Going to confirm the condo that i'm going to rent by tomorrow.Busy of working lately as a part time promoter at Pavilion to earn some money.Like i said i've been fasting shopping ever since.Gained weight,low sel-esteem,emotional,negative,impatient,stubborn,migrain,etc.etc.,all due to the hormone imbalance that i've got.

Well,i'm happy now at the moment because i can finally move out staying alone without worrying what will happen next once i reach home.I hope this is the right road that i've choose.

No comments: