Sunday, October 07, 2007

Nosey wormies..

It's been so long since the last blog posted.Was away for semester break.Went back to my 'home sweet home',where that's the place i call it 'home'.Went to Cameron,Pangkor,Penang and Hatyai.

Went Penang for day trip with mum and all but before that we went to Bukit Mertajam to eat their famous specialties at Jalan Pasar,wasted that i didn't get any pictures of it.The curry noodles,prawn mee and kuih chap...yummy!!!So after that we went to a chinese doctor nearby because Danny,my sister's boyfriend wanted to pick out his nose worms.Sounds interesting isn't it??hehe...

We walked quite a distance to that shop.Once we reached there,each one of us let the doctor to touch our nose see if we have any worms.Among us,only mum and Danny have it.I wonder how that doctor do it by just touching the nose softly and not even looking at it.So mum and Danny did the medication.


Can you see the worms???Well the nosey worms doesn't comes out from the nose though...its from the mouth when you blow out the smoke.Weird right?I also don't know how it happens but there's really worms dropped out.These worms that you can see is just tiny little worms,there are three types;this one,medium and long large ones which they called it the 'dragon'.

I wanted to try but too bad i don't have any worms to drop out even though sometimes when i allergy i will feel itchy like there's worms moving beneath my skin on my nose.

This is something interesting about my semester break and now i'm back and going back to college tommorow morning.And the thing is this semester i only got one day class!!Hurrayyy!!!Planning to get a part time job to earn some money and to fill up my free time.Going for an interview coming Tuesday at Pavilion Thomas Sabo,a jewellery shop.I want shopping!!!!!!!

No comments: