Thursday, June 05, 2008

Everything makes me worry...wtf?!

I find it very stupid that the fuel prices are up.They should at least increased it little by little so people would not feel the pain their wallet,at least they can plan how to save money or use their money wisely.There's a massive jam every where because of the petrol stations that was packed with cars rushing to fill up their tanks before 12am.If you people have seen the scene last night,it was much massive compared to New Year's eve,Merdeka's eve,Xmas's eve and so on.Soon prices of nearly everything will rise also.WTF!It makes me worry!!!!!!!

Oh shit!now I have to cut short my holiday period to August,I somemore thought of being a useless jobless fresh graduate lazy fella sleeping/lazying at home everyday enjoying my allowance from my mum and dad till I feel like working only I go find a job of interest.Damn!



This video is for that poor girl I mention in my last two post.

Good luck girl...You don't want to listen to me or us,it's up to you.If anything happened to you,I won't feel guilty or bad because I didn't help you,in fact I'll be happy for you that you finally learn your lesson and I'll tell you "told ya!". I know the past will always be the past but look at this video,you hoping for a change but he will never change.How I know?Well I know how much I want to make someone change,how much I sacrifice to make the person change but in the end what did I get?Human nature is like that,yes they will show you tht they've change but you never know what they did behind your back.You can say that every individual is different you can say that some people can change because of love you can tell me you believe him...someday..someday you will know what I'm trying to say.By the way,would you want to be worried everytime he sms?answer his phone?chatting on msn?going out with his 'friends' and his whereabouts whenever you are not by his side?

Yadaa yadaa yadaa...ok now I feel like I'm a mother!I'm going to stop here about this topic...ciaoz~

No comments: