Sunday, June 15, 2008

What is PMDD???!

It's already a week I finished my internship.Stayed at home nearly everyday and watched some drama from Taiwan.Went to gym twice this week and oh! after all my effort to lose weight,the results were satisfying but still I need to lose a bit more.

I cutted my hair last weekend.I wanted to post up pictures but I want to keep it mysterious...So just wait and see.

Trip to Bandung postponed to coming Saturday and Air Asia walk-in interview also on Saturday.Sigh...mum asked me to go next time wor... :'(

Went to Coco Banana last night.Packed with seafoods.And I found out that the owner is the owner of Rush.Well that's why so many seafoods.We were there because baby's friend's birthday.

Exam is coming soon.Feeling emo lately and I read the newspaper today,I think I'm having PMDD.Stress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun worry, i will always support you :)no matter wat happpen i will stand for it.