Monday, June 02, 2008

Too naive to be in a relationship

I can't say that I never been into this kinda situation before. Due to family background I am forced to be independent in an early age and because of that I'm more mature compare to other people that are same age as me.I've seen a lot of people and met a lot of different people.

And today I just wanna talk about this particular group of people called 'The Abuser' or you can call them 'The Perverts' or 'Womanizers' or etc. etc. whatever you wanna call them.

*Just because they got the looks they got the money,they think they can have every girls they want and spit them out like a chewing gum after the girl got tasteless and hard to chew.Picking up on girls who are naive and inexperienced to flirt with while they got their girlfriend by their side. Playing with relationship by having 2 or more girlfriends at one time and don't give a damn after they victims had catfights because of him.Leave the girl because she don't let him have sex and/or after they have sex.Only call that girl when he's lonely and needed sex.Messing up with other people's girlfriend and take advantages whenever they can.Use various ways to make that girl they're after to fall into their trap.Mentally torture you by not answering your calls for days till you search all over for him and finally reply your calls and messages when they want you for sex.Force you to satisfy his sexual needs and dumps you if you don't obey.Assholes!Mutha fucka!

I heard a lot and I've seen a lot.I know what they're thinking of and what the next step they're going to take and I know the dirty little game that they play.That's why I never fall into their trap.This is not something that you can learn from your books,you have to fall to learn.

Recently I got to know that this girl is seeing this guy who is mention above*.I'm happy for this girl that she found a boyfriend.But knowing what kind of boyfriend she's having is making me sick and worry.Therefore,I told her whatever I've got to know about this guy who has done nearly everything that I mention above*.She seems like she's not accepting everything I've said because it sounds too unbelievable that actually this guy can do such a thing.She looks blinded.I used to see her as a girl with strong principles that she have,strong personalities,stubborn and yet very intelligent and willing to learn but now,I see her as young teenage girl who just found her first love,a girl who knows nothing about love,a girl who knows nothing about the world outside,a girl who knows nothing about protecting herself.Sigh...

This guy came to know about me telling this girl about his dirty stuff.He confronted my friend who told me all his shits.Fucking my friend for telling me what had happened.Now the question is,if whatever my friend told me is not real,why he go and confront my friend who told me all his shits?Why he wanna be so scared of what I told his girlfriend?

I sent a very long sms telling this girl that her boyfriend confronted my friend and guess what she told me.She's so calm and tell me not to mention about this anymore and let the past be past.I was like 'Well whatever,I just warned you.If you fall,I'll offer you my help whenever you need.You have to fall in order to learn',but of course I didn't send her this.Is not that I want to break her and her boyfriend up,I just don't want her to get hurt that's all.

I think this girl is giving him a chance to change.Is not that I don't let a person who commited a crime in rape to turn good after he came out from his sentence in jail but do you think he will change?Don't be too naive,this kinda asshole-mutha-fucka will never change,NEVER!This asshole-mutha-fucka cannot be forgiven!He/They are abusing those girls that they are playing with,is just that the girls don't know.They don't know what is the meaning of abuse.We girls have to know how to protect ourselves,know our rights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well... i really agree with u but u have to know that love is blind. Now is up to her to wake up or still be in a dream.

Do u think i'm that kind or guy?
wat do u think?

p s: I Love You

Anonymous said...

yea i absolutely agree with u dear..and ps i love you..that fella i think hes this kind of guy..LAME....PERVERTED....and sexual unattractive..hahahahahaahhaha..btw i know who u are talking about aslo..if that son of a tooooooot never do it..he wouldnt need to confront the other girl who told u all the stuffs..i think i can guess whats going on...btw...to be honest i dont think he have got the look honest...he looks even more gayier than me..and he thinks hes cute...oh my tooot..but dear...we are the outsider..we cant do anything we could advice..but not go say or decide..whatever it is..the person to be hurt wanst u..further more u did ur best already...thats why i say..nam yan is damn JIN wan..those kind of a shit..motherfucker son of a bitch yea ..am talking about u lr..the name aslo sui than ppl ..i think lembu sounds better..at least it matches ur face and it sounded like ur name :)