Friday, March 16, 2007

Broke down into tears...

I was sitting downstairs eating Arnott's water crackers alone,they all went out to Sunway club cos the kids went for swimming so no dinner prepared tonite.I'm damn hungry as i don't eat much for lunch.Luckily CNY that time mummy gave me a mini 'nin gou' to take bak here KL to eat.Be's car broke down adi,he can't buy me dinner.After smsing him,suddenly i jst felt so bad.....i broke down into tears...afraid tat anyone suddenly come down n saw me like tat...i hide in the toilet to cry...

Suddenly felt so tired...tired of being in d life like this....

Why life is always so difficult for me?why?

When can all this over?when?when?WHEN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i started to cry when i heard the community service from Mix.fm. Did my dad sacrifice his lunch jst to give me lunch to eat?Did my dad plan abt my future once i was born?Did my dad worry about me?All he have done is he ruined my life over and over again...

Tears only represent the weakness inside of me...after all it shed,my weaknesses will all be washed away and i'll be strong again...positive like always...All this will only makes me stronger

No comments: