Friday, March 16, 2007

key to the heart...

After few days of rushing assignments and those sleepless nights,finally i can relax for awhile before i'm gonna start work again.Today my mood is not quite good actually,too tired,too stress.And there's a problem today about our advertisement video shooting,cant find anyone who got a pair of Nike Airforce 1,everyone is busy,some ffk and keep on changing in ideas for the ad.But luckily i didn't pissed it off on my group members,i don't even have the appetite to eat lunch.Whole day like very dizzy like that.But luckily my work for Fashion Ad assignment is partly done,thank god that there's someone there to help me with designing the flyers and he is Jeffrey,my good old friend. how's the design?well, i think its nice...like real flyer like that...got standard la hor



Well,thanks Jeff!Appreciate it,i buy you dinner when both of us is free.Just now after class,went to cafeteria for lunch but i didn't eat much,just eat peanut butter toast and curry egg with potato.Tumpang Asthena's car to lrt station,fone out of credit and that freaking store is close for lunch!Then i went over to Ampang Park and get reload.And this morning i forgot to take the touch-n-go,i left it in the pocket of my mini skirt when i last used it on Wednesday.Took lrt to Paramount but Be's car got some problem so i have to wait and i waited for more than half an hour.Be came with his colleague to fetch me home.Today i didn't nicely groomed myself cos no mood,just casual and sporty kinda look.Didn't get to talk much with Be cos his colleague is around..haih can't even release some of my tensions.



Ok so i'm back home.Aunty was looking at the newspaper looking for house to rent for me.I still haven't decide whether i wana move out or not...if move out adi,no home-cooked food,no aircond,no washing machine,everything have to be done by myself and most importantly there's no wifi.But of cos i will have my freedom,no one will go into my room without permisssion,i can do whatever i wan.Hmmm but how about financial problem?a lot of things that i have to buy it myself,food and of cos to get streamyx myself.With the allowances that mum gives me,where got enough?And i don't wan to give mum more burden.But of cos i will save money in transportation cos its nearer and time as well.Very farn now...



Watched Fashion House on ch70 den nothing to watch so switch to ch11 and its Miami Ink.Its about tattoo.There's this guy who is going to break up with his girlfriend went to make a heart with a lock tattoo.Its very nice.Those tattoo artists make fool of him by asking him to wear a G-string becos he had a G-string tattooed and they wanted to see if he really dares to wear it for real or not.And of cos he did,cos he wanted to get the key to his 'heart' as to get the tattoo done and everyone is laughing at him.And of cos his ass was censored.Its a very nice tattoo he have done tho.Before this when i'm in the train,i kept thinking of getting a tattoo hehe to release the tension inside or a belly piercing and not even worried about the pain anymore.But i need to save money to go Bangkok shopping so maybe after that la.. ;)



Its been so long i din go shopping adi lu,the last time is for CNY.Too busy adi lor,so much assignments and time past really fast and we still got 1 more week to go Bangkok!!!Yeah yeah!!!I'm so excited about it.I wana shop shop shop but hopefully i don't drop..hahaha...



Errggghhh headache arh,my back is so sour and tired.Tmr have to go MV for video shooting.Hopefully everything goes well..





#realise any difference in my typing??yea i nit to actually practice more to write the right way if not my assignment all condemn...hahaha

No comments: