Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My four-legged brother...

Busy busy busy...After class,haf discussion wif Kym n Mic.Searching tis n tat n realised tat thr's much more work to do.Went to KLCC to buy file holders at Kinokuniya.Very d expensive sum clear file holders cost abt RM40+ n its not made of gold.

Sum black guy approach Mic when she's looking around at d cards section.I din kepo so i jst leeave them alone n kip looking for things.After awhile Mic walked over n tell me tattat-guy asked me to look whether tat card nice anot,i dunwan la of cos.Suddenly Mic walked back to d guy n tat guy called MY NAME*weirdly*.So i walked over.Telling me alot of craps tat i duno whether real anot.So here's d story goes...

I'm a medical ????*i cant hear properly* I met a malay girl yesterday n i love her right away.Since i was born i nvr felt in love b4.I've been here for 4 days already.I bought her a car as a gift for her n i'm goin to give her d key later.I really like her.She worked at Nikko Hotel.I bought tat car frm Singapore,30over thousand,its a honda city.My father is a ministry n my mum is a professor lecturer.I nvr talked to her b4,i saw her n i jst fell in love wif her.She tell me tat she haf a bf but she wana put her bf away n find sum1 better.I told my mum abt it n she say go ahead if u love her.

Tats wat i can recall.So i tell him to slow down by jst buying a card 1st n beware of getting cheated.Tat girl might jst love ur money n nt u.Bla bla bla bla...N he asked me if i were 'engaged',i said yes den he said if u'r nt engaged i wud haf ask u out,u'r so smart.Den he asked me how abt Mic n i said 'engaged' too.Hello?anyone doubt abt wat he told me frm d story above?yea,how can u buy a car frm Spore in jst 3 days*minus d time u travelled*?how abt those paper works?Honda City Msia dun haf meh?u said u nvr talk to her b4 but how come u say she told u tis n tat?Hahahahaha i'm nt stupid,as u said i'm SMART!!!

After tat i saw him din buy tat card aso.Tat card cost abt RM13+,if he's rich y he care so much abt d RM13+.I'm so afraid tat he will follow after tat me n so i walk so quickly until nw my leg aso feel sour-ish adi.Anyway i'm rushing to take LRT cos haf to be at Tmn Jaya b4 4pm cos Be got meeting.Sweating orh when i reach d station.Saw alot of leng zai angmohs...their olive blueish eyes is so attractive!N one of them is looking at me hahaha perasan...Reach thr quite early so walked over to A&W to get Rootbeer n curly fries to eat.

Suddenly a phone call frm aunty,asking me whether nit her to fetch anot n she told me a shocking thing tat happened after i leave in d morning.Casper bite Uncle Kerby's grey shih tzu to death!Casper totally looks like lion attacking its victim.One bite at d neck n nvr let go,shaking n shaking till d poor lil shih tzu got no more breath.No one dares to walk near,only d eyes can see.Sum praying so loud tat casper will let go d dog n sum were shocked.Casper walking around wif d poor lil dog in is mouth.Until when aunty take out d hose n spray water n d dog is dead.Lying on d road infront of our hse.Uncle Kerby's wife crying while touching d dog for d last time whn Casper were safely tied-up.Felt so sorry for d lost of their dog.Casper once had bitten tat dog tail b4 n its cacated n tis time bite till tat dog dies.

Went i came bak everything was over.Blood were wash away,d body of d poor lil dog also gone.Casper stand thr looking at me as if ntg happen but he smelled different.

But poor him tat he kenot stay in tis neighbourhood anymore.He will be sent to SPCA tmr morning.If after 2 months nobody adopts him,he will be put to sleep.I dunwan him to be dead.But who gonna adopt tis kinda dog?Dad will be vry sad too...he came bak n asked Casper,u kill her arh x2.He kenot scold Casper n he kenot kip Casper.If Casper dun go,ppl in d neighbourhood will complaint.How if next time is not a dog n is a young kiddo?We will haf to be responsible n not d dog.

****he always like to do tis innocent face...i still remember whn he's 3months old...n now whn he jump up,he's as tall as me...he's like a baby whn he's playing wif daddy...he looked fierce but he's sked of thunder,siren of an ambulance n daddy...n he had to leave becos he becomes too wild n dangerous today... :'( ****

i went out to c him jst nw,he kip licking his paws n i still see sum blood stained on his thighs...

No comments: