Thursday, March 22, 2007

WTH!!!

This morning,as usual i took ktm to coll.While the train jst reached,we as a thoughtful Msian shud give way for those who is coming out.The train door stopped right infront of me n a lady standing at my side kip pushing me,its not tat unintentionally,its purposely cos she tot she wud be the one standing right at the door but who knws the train door stopped infront of me.



She kept pushing n pushing n i looked back.She jeling at me.I was like 'wth?u'r d one who's pushing me n u looked at me like tat!'.I tahan until my steps aso not tat strong adi i step a foot to the front n bang on to a fat man with that lady pushing me!So i tot 'okay...i'm a vry kind person,dun calculate wif tis kinda ppl' and i found myself a place to stand n DAMN tat lady is standing at the bak of me again n kip banging me wif her handbag.Gees!!!!really kenot tahan adi so i bang her bak with my bag.WTF is wrong wif tis old slut!How old adi still act like a small kid!So i back-off abit,dunwan to embarrass myself becos of the lady while thinking ways of pissing her off again.I turned around n looked at her,right on her face n put on a sarcastic grin.She jeling me again n continue reading her fcuking newspaper n i continue to looked at her to see wat she will do.When abt to reach KLsentral,she browse thru her office bag n i saw her taking out an umbrella,duno wat she's gonna do with it.



Reach KLsentral i'm getting ready to go out n she sat on the empty seat,holding tat orange umbrella in her hands.I put my eyes on her.I walked out.



Damn i really feel like slapping her or dig her eyes off or take her umbrella chuck inside her fcuking mouth!Wait la,i think she's aso taking train from Subang wan...herrgghhh!Sure revenge the next time when i see her again!FCUKing old slut!N she's not married!I saw her fingers,clean without any visible lines n tat shows it all of y she's so damn childish becos she's a damn 40year old virgin!Kemek my favourite moo-handbag!!!GTH!!!



.....................................................................



Today got buying n fashion ad exam.It was fine.After fashion ad exam got group presentation.It sucks!Due to lack of discussion we made n i din check their work.Its totally out,disapponted.At the end of the presentation,b4 the class ends,Ms.D announced who got the highest marks n the lowest n we'r the lowest ones.I'm so disappointed.I shud haf take more of the work to do.Sigh,now wat i can do is to change sum of the notes we made b4 handing it to Ms.D.sobz sobz...real sad.Adi so much pressure adi n tis happened.



Tumpang Angie's car home cos she's staying nearby.Her driver fetch us.Its a Alphard.Damn comfortable...can sleep inside thr like a room like tat...so spacious.At the dash box there summore got a mini tv screen showing the view from outside from the side lights.After dropping Angie,the driver fetch me home.I was sitting at the bak of the driver seat alone till i saw a lizard next to me at the seat belt.At 1st i duno wana change place anot but becos i too scared i sit to the other side.Sccaarrryyyyy~



Haf the feeling of luxurious life for awhile.N i promised to myself tat in the future i'll get a driver for myself(dream on!).When i get down,i nonit to open the door wan,it will open by itself when the driver press the button and i told him thr's a cicak n he laugh at me.Hahahaha vry funny meh?

No comments: