Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ba la la la ba la la la

i'm sitting infront of the tv and beside me is my laptop.
i'm back home at the place where i born the place where i call home.
lucky enough i can get online using dial-up which it very slow.
amazingly i sign in to my blogger perfectly compared when i'm at kl house with streamyx.
felt so tired...mentally.
lots of case studies and assignments but i'm gonna start doing it tomorrow.

i fantasies a lot lately.
imagine the life i wouldn't be in 15yrs time if i'm lucky.

talked to mum about my future plans.
well let it flow till time comes.
now i just want to work and buy stuff i desires.
importantly pass my marketing research subject pass this whole sem so i can proceed to my FMP.

i'm trying to make my life as simple as possible but there's always a problem on my way.
maybe i shud go church and pray more.
am i being ridiculous?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no way baby..going to church makes people crazy...-binny-