Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Living in KL

Like wat most of the people said KL life is very hectic.Competitive,traffic jams,busy,high standard of living etc. etc. I been here in KL for about a year already or more,times flies and soon I'm going to graduate.Make alot of new friends,hanging out,clubbing,shopping,go for trips together,kepo together,do assignment together,cry together and share everything together no matter good or bad like brother and sisters.

I still remember when I just finish my SPM and after CNY.Wooohoo so damn relax tat time,wake up 1 or 2 in the afternoon,go out lunch-tea,sit there at whichever coffee shop till evening with Jie and Ah Sze den go home have dinner den come out again at nite see whether if we're lucky enough to meet any cute guys(not local and not lala) and after tat I went home to online till 4 or 5am den sleep and all goes around doing the same thing every weekdays.Went to Cameron Highlands twice with both of them and we had lots of fun there,sweet memories.Life tat time was so relaxed so easy without worries,no assignments to rush,got car to drive here and there,got money aso duno where to spend but got abit boring la duno where to go,where to eat,where to drink,where to dance and where to shop.

And now me myself at KL here,busy with outings and assignments.No car to drive unless aunty not around.Nit to rush assignments.No money due to trips and shopping and everyday use.Time passes real fast and home is far away from college.And now I'm thinking of getting a freelance job to earn some money to buy some stuff for myself and save some money for the Bali trip in June and probably Singapore trip end of the year.Have to think wat to wear from day to day,buy new clothes,shoes,etc. to upgrade yourself(sort of).

I'm going back Sitiawan after tomorrow afternoon class,spend a day,renew my driving license den go Genting with mum and colleagues for family day(cut cost adi) for 3days and go back Sitiawan again till next Thurs.Its a long holiday back home and it save some money too(u can imagine how broke i am now) but I duno wat to do back there la,cannot online...sigh...Planned to get all those dvd and TVB drama series back home to watch.

Btw,last week I bought a pair of shoes from NOVO Bangsar Village,actually is Melissa,a very nice and comfortable and its on sale,40% off and it was rm99.90.Lynn went to buy just yesterday and its was back to the normal price,lucky me!So tats why if next time you see something you like and its on sale,you must buy.BBQ at Robin's again,not a very successful one cos the foil was burn not like last time but we still had fun la and as usual I'm the one who's doing all the cooking(i mean BBQ-ing) but eat abit oni.And the next day,we went sing K at Sunway Redbox with Lynn,Jessie,Robin,Henry,Alfie,Harees etc. etc. den after tat we went 1utama to watch MODA Fashion show den met Mic there.Actually we just wanted to see Jojo catwalk cos she was in the Malaysian Young Model finalist and den Jessie offer me 2 passes,one for me and another one for Robin.Wow...there's so many cute guys around,handsome...but....sigh....most of them are not straight,wasted.I spot on a male model.OMG!!!he's so handsome,so cute and so sweeeeeeeeeeeet!But too bad la,he must be gay or maybe bisexual and if he's bi den hehehe at least I got 50% of chance.

#will upload pictures later k...stay tuned!

No comments: