Thursday, April 12, 2007

Imperfection

Aunty,cammie and popo Yee went to Japan adi.Left me and dad alone here at home at Subang.Had sum talks with dad which affects me this few days for being down.My trust was betrayed,i am confused,i duno who to trust now but dad seems to make sense and of cos i shud believe my dad.The conversation between us was so bold,i asked him a question which is so not me,i wudnt be so daring last time but now the fact is.

Lyn aka 'mummy' treat us dinner on Tuesday after class.We went Bandar Manjalara to eat crabs.It tasted so nice.I like the stout crab if i'm not mistaken.It was cooked with Guiness stout or sumthg.It was 9 of us all enjoy the food alot.SO after dinner all left,Lyn fetch me back home.We talked alot while on the way back and i told her abt my prbs,i felt better.

There's a thing we both agree is tat no one is perfect.When u found someone who dun understands u,u complain abt it saying tat he/she not considerate not understanding and when u found someone who understands u,u complain tat he/she know too much abt u and u feel insecure tat they will use ur weaknesses as their target.I even heard ppl break up becos they understand each other too much,even me myself said tat before.Nothing can be perfect,the more u wan it perfect the more it will be screwed up.
I was told tat my life is like a cinderella story.Yea maybe it jst tat i havent find my happy ending.Yet to be i believe.

No comments: