Thursday, April 12, 2007

Discovery

Went out to haf dinner wif dad.I drive d atos,dad let me.Dad had dinner adi so he jst had 2 bottles of Skols while i'm eating.After tat we had sum chats.

Alot of things tat i duno was told by dad.Especially when i was born and wat happen in the labour room.Its amazing!Dad said tat i'm a good baby,din give much of the troubles compared to my 2 younger sisters.

Well its good to talk even tho i dun talk much.I jst listen,smile,laugh and jst give at least sum response la rite.I still feel very strange cudnt get use to being so open-up wif my dad how i wish i cud tok to him like a fren but i'm trying now.I've grown up la,soon to become 20yrs old,i shud not be afraid.Its not tat scary anyway...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jess.... im so glad to see this... see the real u, the shy and not so open u..hahahah..towards ur family.. and ur bangkok trip looks soooo tempting

JeSsC said...

hahaha its so fun...we nvr had trip like tis b4 huh?