Friday, June 15, 2007

Is love that important after all?

Well sorry for not updating my blog for quite awhile due to my assignments and outings. Well now its the end of the semester where all the final assignments and exams coming,don't even have the time to get my body scrub.After this week,i can have fun already.Going Bali soon and i'm so excited about it.So soon and now is already mid of June.

Not a good month for me cos last night when i stay back at college do assignment,after that wanted to go ATM but is already 12 midnight and i only have RM1 in my wallet.Mobile gone barred because no credit so cannot sms so didn't sms aunty to not latch the door.So went to 711 to get top up,borrowed RM10 from my friend.Got so pissed because RM10 top up were sold out!Then got back home and as what i've expected the door is latch and i can't get in so borrowed my friend's phone to sms and luckily aunty got it.And this aunty also one kind one la,don't know how to sms and ask people whether going home or not one meh!I was so tired,didn't even online and slept about 2am.

Wow this morning...damn annoying...there's some people keep on calling me.Wanna sleep peacefully also cannot and i end up trying hard to get up.Went to college today,do assignments and revisions.Rajin rite?Hahahaha then went KLCC then went Midvalley.Wanted to find some translucant box or plastic box but can't get.I'm so damn sleepy so damn tired and got me become so forgetful.But suprisingly i can do my assignments,very quickly,its just that there's boundaries where i forgot to take my pendrive when i'm at Starbucks KLCC trying to do my assignments and my group mate can't online and all.I had a very nice nasi lemak just now with Lynn and her hubby at Bangsar.Wanted to meet up Binny also but i need to do assignment and he didn't bring his lappy so better don't go lor.

For 2 days already lor we didn't contact each other,felt uneasy whenever i think of him but i guess is better like that so we can slowly call it off.Sometimes i really think 'is love that important after all?'.

No comments: