Sunday, June 03, 2007

RAIN party!!


I had such a great time last friday.Imagine yourself dancing in the rain and you are all wet!Its so damn fun!Ok well i went to this Rain party at Liquid dressed up in my black bikini top and micro mini shorts.Its a lesbian party,no guys allowed.Only Binny and his so-called-bf can enter,because he's a commitee of the lesbian eventho he's a guy.

Its not really raining but seems more like shower party but with people holding water guns around,pouring water on you.Well when the party 1st started there's a few dancers starting on some performance to entertain us and soon the rain(shower) was turn on and i was pulled up to the podium and dance.All wet.But its so damn fun!!!!First time in my life and i'm looking forward to the next one.Luckily i didn't get molested but i did get being invited by a girl(not TB) to dance with her and she did touched me la...Maybe she thinks that i'm good *vain*.

Actually Mei wanna go wan with her 2 guy friends but sadly her friends cannot enter.At 1st we thought can wan but suddenly their rules became so stricted because last year's guys allowed and created a lot of issues so this year they don't allow.

Didn't get to take pictures because afraid that it will wet the camera or even hp.I did bring my hp but i don't want to take it out la..scared later my baby rosak.But i did self-potrait myself when i'm taking a break outside *will post it later*.Was so tired because i didn't get enough sleep.The day before i didn't sleep till about 9am only sleep and was disturbed by phone calls,i left it silent after i answered a few calls but i still can hear the vibrations.Then when i was awaken when aunty or whoever wakes Jill up to go back Ipoh so i checked my hp.Binny called and he said he's coming in 2 hours time,and i only slept for 2 hours.

Then i woke up,remove my make up *was too tired to remove before this*,changed and went downstairs to see if they are leaving already or not.But dad just went up and bath so have to wait for him so i sat downstairs and wait as well because i so wanna see daddy.Waited for awhile and i decided to take my bath 1st since dad is still not done.After shower,everyone was ready to leave except for me and dad.So muaks muaks with Joan and Jill then left me and dad at home.So we have a little talk about my future.Then Binny reached and i asked him to wait for while cos i'm still talking with dad till dad noticed Binny was out at the gate waiting in the car for me.So dad asked me to go and i quickly run up and pack my stuff very quickly.Muaks muaks with dad then i ciao,i thought dad will give me some money but sigh...forget about it...

Then went to KL with Binny and Tze.Had lunch behind TS in a chinese restaurant,had typical china food and its quite nice.Tze meeting her friends so left me and Binny go Sg. Wang.Met Mei up at KLP to get the fake eyelashes glue.Had a little bit of shopping cos Binny wanna buy slippers from fourskin then we left.Went back to Binny's house and we slept till 8pm,woke up and gets ready for the party.We were all excited about it.

Kinda bad luck this time cos Binny's so-called-bf nearly cannot enter and by the end of the party,we couldn't find Binny's car key and it was not being removed at the boot before we went to the party,Binny's hp screen rosak after being squashed with the boot and Tze's hp is wet until the screen turns off.On the other hand,my hp is also in my bag together with her's but mine nothing happened also and luckily my laptop and other stuff that was kept inside the boot didnt get stolen.

So sent Binny's cousin back and we went back to Binny's.Ate nasi lemak,get shower and had a little talked before we slept.Again,i only slept for 2hours because i have to go over to Be's to go back Sitiawan.Binny sent me there.But i reached there,we are still not leaving.Be said don't want follow his housemate cos he's gonna leave at 830am.So we continue sleeping till Be woke up finish packed his things only i wake up and we left about 1130am.Dah la don't want to fetch me and want me to reach by 8am,reached already also haven't leave!If i know i sleep at Binny there longer la and also can let Binny sleep abit longer.Sigh...ego!

I slept most of the journey back and the weather is so damn hot!!Then reached already Be sent me home and he went back home.Didn't get any rest then i drove mum to grandma's place to see my QQ(uncle from Spore) before he leaves.He came back to paint the house for ONE day and the rest he went out to drink.He came back to Sitiawan last Wednesday.When i'm there i can already see him drinking alone at grandma's house.After that went out drink my favourite kopi peng then went back to grandma's to fetch QQ to Kg. Koh there to take bus.

Do nothing much back here,went for dinner at Econsave then came back home and watch DVD.Ghost Rider.I watched until i wanna sleep but managed to finish the movie.Took my bath and now i'm out at the living room sofa online with a tmnet dial-up again.

p.s: fyi,i'm not a homosexual or even a bisexual to go to the rain party..even if i am,i will surely show it out and wouldn't hide it.I just wanna have fun.Anyway straight girls are allowed in the party so anyone wanna go let me know. ;P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

p.s: fyi,i'm not a heterosexual or even a bisexual to go to the rain party..even if i am,i will surely show it out and wouldn't hide it.I just wanna have fun.Anyway straight girls are allowed in the party so anyone wanna go let me know. ;P

let's see now, u said u are neither heterosexual or bisexual..which only means u are a homosexual? ^^ let me know.

Anonymous said...

btw, it is I yr darling Tze.

JeSsC said...

hehehe typo error la...