Wednesday, June 20, 2007

There goes my 4th sem....

Today is my last day of my fourth semester.Of all the effort and the sleepless nights,i'm so tired.Came back home,get my shower get my body scrub and get a nap.Feel so nice.

Last monday dad cooked.We had delicious roasted pork and patty.Yummy..i got so full because i ate nasi lemak before that.But its so delicious that i cant resist it.Dad is so good in cooking.

Yesterday I got so bad luck.Its the due date for visual merchandising assignment.Went ampang point to get my proposal printed but lost 2 pages.I was pissed until don-t-know-what-to-say.But luckily our lecturer is kind enough to let me touch up today.Then yesterday after i hand in my assignment,me and lynn went Midvalley to meet her hubby.We went Secret Recipe first.I was so hungry cos haven't eat anything since i woke up in the morning.I ordered kid's burger to eat.So cute la!!!

After that we went to watch Fantastic Four.The cinema was so cold.I rate the movie 4/5.I love Jessica Alba and his brother,'torch' in the movie,he's so damn cute!!!After the movie,we went Chilis and we were chit chatting.Told lynn my part of history and she told hers.After that we do our revision.Stay up till 11pm something.Got so tired and went back home.I slept about 2am.Wow!it was fantastic...because i'm so tired.

So now i'm going Sunway Redbox with lynn.And there's so much plans coming...woohooo...and i'm going Bali next week!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.