Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Restless me...

Came back from Sitiawan on monday early morning,again i slept the whole journey back to Subang.Usually when i wake up i won't sleep again if yes also i'll sleep for about 5 to 10minutes,but this time i just can't wake up,wanting to sleep only.After that i went to college for my market research class.I reached there quite early,i'm the 1st who reach in the class and i slept.The cleaning service aunty asked me if i'm sick or whatever when she came in to clean the class and i said no and i continue sleeping.Till people start coming in i also don't know till the lecturer asked other coursemate who am i then only i wake up.After awhile i slept back again til the class starts.I sat there also very sleepy wanted to sleep but i stopped myself to.Ms. Hui Li even asked where have i been...you can imagine how restless looking i am

I stand until i really cannot stand already so i'd to ask Be come and fetch me eventho it's his closing day.Went home swallowed a pill of panadol and snooze till dinner.After dinner then sleep again..........sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppp only..

Some people really thought that i'm faking it.This morning got a sms from this-person asking me to go college because there's some changes in the assignment.I already tolerate and asked this-person to come somewhere nearby so i can meet this-person to discuss but this-person insisted me to go college no matter how.Fuck la...i can't even wake up how can i go college,i'm damn weak ok!The way this-person insisted as if i'm faking that i'm sick like that.So INCONSIDERATE!

Went to clinic to actually get MC.My fever has gone but whole body still aching.Doc say if next few days the fever comes back,it might be dengue.Hmmmm scary...and i think back,i think i got bitten quite a lot by mozzies lately...But i think i'm just not enough sleep la...haiya scared myself only...ceh!

No comments: