Thursday, May 24, 2007

decision r hard 2 make

I wonder will i face regrets in the future.Well people say if u don't make mistakes u wudn't learn.Well,i'm goin to leave so that i can be myself,pursuing my own dreams and ambition without any restriction without having to face black espressions,going out with whoever i want,going home anytime i want and doing anything that will make myself happy.

I know its for my own good but i just want to explore the world myself at least i will know what it feels like and how does it looks like so that i'll learn.I leave not because of anyone else but myself.I'm tired,tired of being somebody who is not me,being so restless to do something that i want to do and doing something that i don't want to do.

I really hope u understand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dear, human are so, almost every human on earth tend to regret if they failed to gain what is better in future, we wouldnt know that, but that is life, thats how we learn by failing, its a very very normal thing to come in life, well.. no matter what happen...we would always be at ur side, i still remember that ..theres once i fell down and hurt painfully, but you were thinking that i was just creating dramas, i need sympathies from everybody..so i had to..you thought i was wrong,well but i didnt blame you, i knew how hard for you to trust and things..but slowly the truth started to came up..and you were always by my side, you came back to come and supported me even more than those people that i knew, our friendships became closer and closer and closer, thats why we always said that we are both the most suitable friends for each other. however..i promise no matter what hard time you are going with, i would hold your hand and go with you together gether! i promise.but i just really hope you could get over this ...i want to see the happy...wild..flirtatious...bitchy...sexy..and hot jessiiicaaa chen..not the one now...everyday frown, with all kind of stress on the face..it would ruin ur pretty face..trust me..well..watever it is..always love you...hugs..when you need me give me a call..and i knew you would...huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs again..touchie touchie..dont worry so much allright? lets go party and party and party and party and party..!!!



am ur beloved binny bunny!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol,you wudnt learn if you dun make mistake??? ROFL , sometimes its too late/no turning point after u made a mistake :)

BiChai said...

erm experience make us grow .. mistake make u nvr repeat it again..
we become what we wan.. but sometime some advise is needed from those olds wan.. they eat salt more than us.. rite? we can chooose to hear or denied it.. its up to us
future is on our hand
"hang hang chuk zhuang yuan"
haha..
Live happy from day to day so that we dont leave any regret behind... cheerZ